Digital photography is a kind of photography that uses cameras comprising arrays of digital photo-detectors to capture pictures.
In this step-by-step book, you will learn:
- Develop the understanding of digital photography
- Understand how cameras work and what gear you need
- Master shooting in manual mode and understanding your camera
- Know what equipment you should buy no matter what your budget is
- Twenty-five methods for perfect photography composition
- The best 10 photography light details you ought to know
- Twenty-five things you want to start a photography business
- Eighteen quick methods for enhancing your portrait photography
- Twelve beginner recommendations for better product photography
- Top 11 low light photography guidelines: Shoot fantastic images with no flash
- How to choose wedding photos – most useful wedding photography tips
- Improve your photography techniques, acquire clients, and make more money
- And much more!